Sunday, August 11, 2019

Moving on

Image result for moving on



In First Quarter in our subject Information and Communication Technology I gained a lot of things such as creating and publishing blogs. We also discuss about internet, different kind of blogs, protocols and etc.

I learn that blogging is not only typing or writing but the main reason why I choose to start blogging is to share my passion, to educate others, to gain exposure, to build authority, and you can gain some money through blogging.

I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vt2q1

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dream My Future

 Everyone has dreams. Weather they be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player a...