Monday, July 29, 2019

The truth untold



     Image result for the truth untold


     Hi! Welcome to my blog I’m Jomar C. Reolalas but you can call me Jom I’m 15 year of age. I’m a student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I’m a responsible person, hardworking and always organized. I’m also helpful, caring and honest. I love to play basketball and volleyball. I love dogs and cats so I am a pet lover. I love reading Wattpad stories. I don’t talk too much with the person that I don’t know very well. I always try my best to help my friends whenever they have difficulties. And also I’m a happy person, I always smile even though I’m facing many challenges and problem in my life. 
https://me.me/i/the-truth-untold-2ef13e26e60240489e970549c4839e2b

2 comments:

My Dream My Future

 Everyone has dreams. Weather they be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player a...